• Numbered Corporations
  • Named Corporations
  • Medical Professional Corporations (Doctors)
  • Professional Corporations (Lawyers)
  • A certificate of incorporation is a legal document relating to the formation of a company or corporation.

Personal Taxes (T1)

When it comes to your income tax, you want someone with a knowledge based background in the field that has experienced thousands of different kinds of tax returns suiting each individual clients needs.

Our team at Paul Gupta & Associates works towards getting you the greatest return possible, by checking your payments and correctly classifying your debits and credits. A few items we specialize in with regards to Personal Taxes are:

  • Planning to minimize taxes
  • Making sure your return is in order with national and international tax laws
  • Rental Properties
  • Sole Proprietorship
  • Offshore tax planning
  • Late Filers, filing for previous years
  • Retirement Planning

Corporate Taxes (T2)

A corporate return is always more sophisticated than a personal return, mainly because of all the other key aspects that flow along with running a successful business. A few items we at Paul Gupta & Associates cover in regards to your corporate return are:

  • Compliance Services
  • Preparing corporate income tax and information returns, tax estimates and installments
  • Filing tax elections
  • Accounting services for income taxes
  • Preparing T4s and T5s
  • Tax reporting for partnerships, joint ventures, commercial mutual funds and other business structures
  • Corresponding with the federal and provincial authorities on your behalf
  • Improving your internal tax processes
  • GST/HST filings
  • Corporate Tax Planning
  • Identifying tax opportunities in your business to minimize taxes
  • Reviewing the effectiveness of your business structures
  • Advising on the tax implications of proposed transactions
  • Assisting with corporate reorganizations, asset transfers, amalgamations and wind-ups
  • Reviewing shareholders’ agreements
  • We also specialize in IT professionals that incorporate a company and work on a subcontract basis.

Trust Accounts (T3)

Our tax advisors can work with you and your family to plan an effective transition of your business and wealth.

  • Tax compliance for estates and beneficiaries, such as year of death returns and estate tax returns
  • Tax compliance and planning for family trust returns
  • Business transition services
  • Estate planning including structuring estate freezes
  • Trust and will planning
  • Post-mortem planning to avoid double taxation
  • Charitable gift planning

Cross Border tax (U.S)

Clients that are generating revenue not only in Canada but also in the U.S. need to remit taxes depending on which state there contract work is based in. Our U.S. specialist provides professional advice on U.S. federal, state and local taxes for businesses and individuals including:

  • Compliance and planning services to Canadian firms, and their subsidiaries, conducting business in the U.S.
  • Tax and estate planning advice for U.S. citizens residing in Canada
  • Canadian citizens employed or carry on business in the U.S. or who invest in U.S. assets.